Saturday, March 31, 2012

Draw Something

Everyone is talking about their new addiction to the app "Draw Something".  I thought I would give it a try and download it but unlucky for me for some reason it was not working.  However, I'm starting to believe this was lucky because all my friends are spending tons of time on it.  With exams coming up I do not need the extra distraction, I already spend too many hours on social media sites.

I still wanted to look into what all the hype was about.  "Draw Something" is new app from the online multi-player site OMGPOP. It is basically an online Pictionary and you can either invite friends to play or play with strangers.  You choose between 3 words or phrases to draw that range in difficulty.  Once your done you send it to your friends for them to try and interpret.  Winning depends on if you can figure out your opponents drawing and unscramble the words at the bottom. Since it began there have been over 100 million drawings created.

Games like these I think are so clever because they are a quick and easy way to connect with friends and their popularity can explode so quickly.  It is amazing what word of mouth can do.

Have you tested your drawing skills at the hottest game right now?



For more info click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment